Friday, February 4, 2011

Feedback from the Congregation

I get a lot of feedback from my congregation about the worship. It's not a bad thing, but its unfortunate that the few vocal individuals are usually extremely supportive or extremely critical. It makes me think that the truth is somewhere in the middle and I'd really love to hear the thoughts and preferences of those that might be of more moderate opinion.

In an attempt to do that, I've recently launched a survey via Zoomerang. There are a few key questions about the genre and 3 pages that feature a song and specific questions about that songs singability, instrumentation and lyrical content. I hope to get some great insights that will help me get outside the bubble of the worship team.

If you attend New Hope and would like to answer the questions on the survey, click this link.

If you do not attend New Hope, but would like to see the questions, click this link.

I'll report on the results in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are not fearful of constructive criticism. It's the only way we can learn and grow. Your passion for ministry is inspirational and gives me confidence in your generation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the survey. Maybe one should be done on the effect of drama.

    ReplyDelete